Welcome to the Central Florida Raspberry Pi user group website
Currently we do have our own general meetings monthly at FamiLab in Longwood, FL.
Please join our mailing list.
Please note if you're eager to discuss the Raspberry Pi in person and happen to be in Central Florida you should plan
to attend a monthly meetings.
- The CFRPUG Project — a older looking layout
- The Facebook page for the Orlando Raspberry Pi Users Group.
- A Teamspeak Conference Room — a HowTo document explaining TS3 usage.
- More Training: — Training Documents and Videos
- The DiscoverBSD: — Discovering the Way of the BSD
- The BSDsec Network: — deadsimple BSD Security Advisories and Announcements
- The BSD Now: — A Weekly BSD Podcast - News, Interviews and Tutorials
- The BSDtalk: — Talking about the BSD family of free operating systems.
- The BSD Certification Group — The Standard for BSD Certification
The Raspberry Pi ™ is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Revised: Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 15:58:20 PM (EDT)