Welcome to the Central Florida Raspberry Pi user group website
Currently we do not have any of our own general meetings. However if you wish to discuss anything #RASPI related please
join our mailing list.
Depending on the amount of interest we gain on this mailing list will determine the future of a local BSD user group. Please note though that if you're very eager to discuss BSD in person and happen to be in Central Florida we could plan monthly meetings in 2016.
- The CFRPUG Project — a older looking layout
- The Facebook page for the Orlando Raspberry Pi Users Group.
- A Teamspeak Conference Room — a HowTo document explaining TS3 usage.
- More Training: — Training Documents and Videos
- The DiscoverBSD: — Discovering the Way of the BSD
- The BSDsec Network: — deadsimple BSD Security Advisories and Announcements
- The BSD Now: — A Weekly BSD Podcast - News, Interviews and Tutorials
- The BSDtalk: — Talking about the BSD family of free operating systems.
- The BSD Certification Group — The Standard for BSD Certification
The Raspberry Pi ™ is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Revised: Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 01:24:53 AM (EDT)